Public Health Readiness - Is your Tribe Ready?
Attend this LIVE, ONLINE TRAINING presented by our expert, who will be using all the interactive training tools used in the classroom and more. Youíll be able to ask questions, respond to polls, and collaborate with others. Donít let anything interrupt your training needs. Join us online and experience a different way of learning!
Please click here for Virtual Training FAQs.
Is your tribe prepared for the challenges that encompass existing and emerging public health threats? Join us for this two-day virtual class taught by our public health professional who will guide participants through the topics of healthcare infrastructure; which include primary, secondary and tertiary care approaches. This class will also cover basic community and population health concepts and conclude with the importance of contact-tracing. This information is vital for tribes, tribal organizations and tribal epidemiology centers (TEC).
|T O P I C S I N C L U D E
|Community and Population Health
- What they are
- Differences between community and population health
- An evaluation of existing infrastructure
- Recommendations to improve
- How tribes and TECs can position themselves to provide quality public health
|Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Care
- Explanation of types of care
- Ensuring continuity of care across all spectrums
- What it is
- How it can be used to control pandemic rates
|Safe and Healthy Communities
- Promoting health and wellness
- Maintain connections to family, culture and environment
*Topics subject to change.