November 6-10, 2017 - Las Vegas, NV
To provide professional development opportunities to the hundreds of Native professionals who will be at the INFR, Falmouth Institute will deliver training sessions November 6-10, 2017 (8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.) before the rodeo begins each day. Be sure
to join us!
11/6/2017 - Overview of Basic Budgeting
11/6/2017 - Key Tips of Robert's Rules of Order
11/7/2017 - Tools for Effective Management for Tribal Supervisors
11/7/2017 - The Essentials of Microsoft Office
11/8/2017 - The Essentials or Records Management
11/8/2017 - Time Management for Busy Tribal Professionals
11/9/2017 - Assert Yourself! Communicating with Confidence
11/9/2017 - The Secret to Productive Meetings
11/10/2017 - Customer Service Essentials
11/10/2017 - Workplace Wellness
*DISCOUNTS: Great savings when you register for more than one INFR session!
- Register for any 1 session for $275 total
- Register for any 2 sessions for $495 total (10% discount)
- Register for any 3 sessions for $725 total (12% discount)
- Register for any 4 sessions for $935 total (15% discount)
- Register for any 5 sessions for $1,100 total (20% discount)
Please click here for a PDF of the INFR training flyer.
Falmouth Institute is pleased to be a scholarship sponsor of INFR 2017.Your participation in these classes supports the achievements of Native students through the INFR scholarship program.