Foundations of Professional Communication Skills
||November 8, 2013 (9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
||Las Vegas, NV
||South Point Hotel & Casino (9777 Las Vegas Blvd South)
This class will help you sharpen your management communication skills through class activities and presentations. You'll learn whas is key to upward and downward communication and therefore be able to create new opportunities for your employees and yourself within your organization.
Communication is not a simple process, and many people do not have the required understanding of communication issues. This class will provide you with the tools to strengthen your verbal, non-verbal and written communications, equipping you for success in your position.
*DISCOUNT: Register for any 3 of the INFR sessions for $690 total; register for any 4 of the INFR sessions for $840 total. Call 800-992-4489 for more information or to take advantage of the discount.
|T O P I C S I N C L U D E
|How to Become a Good Communicator
- Sending Accurate Messages
- Controlling and Discussing Emotions
- Being Assertive/Assertiveness Techniques
- Listening Actively
- Reading Non-Verbal Cues
- Giving Non-Verbal Messages
- Listening Skills Assessment
- Listening for the Total Message
|Dealing with Difficult People
- Different types of Conflict
- Identifying the Causes of Conflict
- Taming emotions
- Strategies for dealing with conflict